YES! PRAISE THE LORD, HE DOES ANSWER PRAYERS!
We don’t know what tomorrow holds, but, because we know who holds tomorrow, we are ever thankful for today (See below).
Don and Michele Perry
Up-Date: Thank you all so much for your Prayers. It seems that Michele has stumped the medical field. Her Cancer is gone! Well she is still considered stage 4 lung cancer, but the cancer is no longer detectable.
Even so, she will be doing some aggressive Chemo treatments for the next 18 weeks. They want to make sure it doesn’t pop up somewhere, or come back. She may even have to do preventative Chemo for long term. But they told her it’s possible for her to live a long and normal life.
We are all so Thankful to God, He has seen her thru this and will continue to do so. Please continue your Prayers, and thank God for this Miracle, because this one is truly all about Him.
The doctors said she should’ve been loaded with cancer with the way it traveled from lung to brain. But nothing is showing up.
So again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AND THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE :) Love you Uncle Bill
Building a Sand Bag Levee To Prevent Future Flooding!
The Weeds along our Levee Are Getting to Be like a Jungle!
BLESSED ASSURANCE (JESUS IS MINE)
FELLOWSHIP BREAKFAST AFTER CHURCH
(At the American Legion in Coolidge)
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
1. God used the Renaissance to prepare Europe for the _____________________.
2. The Renaissance was developing into the diabolical religion of _____________.
3. However, scholars began to become more interested in the history of religion, the Judeo past, and in human beings with a soul. They began to study ancient _________ manuscripts in their original ___________________.
4. Men began to see how drastically the _____ of their day had moved from the true ______ of the _________ Testament.
5. God used the development of a strong _________________ class and the new sense of ________________ of the Renaissance to prepare Europe for the coming Reformation.
6. Martin Luther of Germany in 1517 A.D. was calling for ____________ within the church, but the church refused to listen.
7. Luther was excommunicated, delivered for trial and punishment and __________ by the Diet of Worms.
8. The northern princes __________________ Luther.
9. The Diet of _______________ was called by the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V, and was conducted from 28 January to 25 May ______.
10. The Diet of ____________ of 1526 granted only a temporary suspension of the Diet of Worms and was very ambiguous. It was held in the imperial city of Speyer located in present day Germany.
11. By 1529 Protestantism was ___________ and the Edict of Worms was harder to enforce.
12. Ulrich Zwingli established the ____________ Church in Switzerland and Germany.
13. The _______________ Church started in Geneva through the work of John Calvin.
14. The ___________ movement started in Germany and Switzerland under the leadership of Grebel, Manz, and Hubmaier.
15. The Lutheran faith was adopted in Denmark, __________, and Norway.
16. In Northern __________ most accepted the Reformed Faith, and a good sized minority became Anabaptist in belief and called themselves Mennonites.
17. __________ accepted the Reformed faith as a result of the preaching of John Knox.
18. In _________ the Reformation began when King Henry VIII broke the English Church away from ___________.
19. The Reformation emphasized three New Testament truths: Justification by faith ____ and the rejection of works for salvation; the Priesthood of all believers, removing the wide cleavage between the clergy and the laity; and the Bible, not the church, is the ______ authority for faith and practice.
20. The revitalization of the __________ Church was known as the Counter-Reformation.
21. During the Council of ________ (1545-1563) the Roman Church reasserted its continued belief in: Justification by faith plus works; the _______ Sacraments as channels of grace; The Lord’s Supper as a sacrifice; Church tradition equal in authority with the Scriptures; and they declared the Apocryphal Books to be Canonical.
22. The Jesuits became a monastic order devoted to __________ Protestantism and spreading the Roman Faith.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
A VISIT TO WISCONSIN
We had a great visit with Kathy’s sister Carol and her husband Victor
Kathy and her sister Carol
A visit to Port Washington, Wisconsin, on Lake Michigan
THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 949 on God Tube TV and 553 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,502. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!