Check It Out! It Is No Secret What God Can Do!
The Rules of Engagement
Pastor Todd, Serving Communion
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“The Rules of Engagement”
1. Today many churches are pressured into __________ to create the most effective appeal to an ever more demanding ________________ world.
2. There is a place in each community for a local Bible believing church that will ________ this tidal wave, and maintain an old fashioned form of worship, by ____________ God’s Word without compromise.
3. It is only with ________ wisdom that the church can offer worship to God; worship that is truly acceptable to Him.
4. We’ve been chosen to engage in the _______ that we live in, but do we know the “Rules of Engagement”?
5. As Christians living in a world at war, a _______ war, but nevertheless a war, a world that is very _______ to Christianity, what are the “Rules of Engagement”?
6. We are to engage the culture with the _____ and _____ of Jesus Christ Himself.
7. Today most Americans think that ________ is _______________.
8. We must recognize the ______ that culture phenomena have on those around us.
9. It is important for us to _________ deeply and broadly about our _________.
10. Culture icons are telling us and our friends and neighbors everyday how to _____ and most, if not all, of the advice they throw our way is not good by any standard.
11. Our task is to reach out to __________ the hearts and minds of these people who are so turned off to the truth of God, but so desperately need this truth.
12. We are ___________ before a sovereign God to be the best for _________ He designed us to do.
13. We need to engage the world around us to be a _______ for the Lord as we work with and among everyone, because all work done as and to the Lord is spiritual work.
14. Our work, as well as our _____, should be a __________ to the ___________.
15. We ought to take joy in pledging ourselves to doing _____, to pledging ourselves to ________ in the Lord.
We should seek to learn these “Rules of Engagement”—to enthusiastically engage the world that we live in to _______ for the Lord in our world and in our time.To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
These books are available at online through Barns and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 904 on God Tube TV and 536 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,440. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!