COMING NOVEMBER 14! MUSIC NIGHT
Come by and be an encouragement as we gather to sing some old hymns and some newer songs. 11334 Vah Ki Inn Rd., Valley Farms—SEE YOU THERE at 7 p.m.
HOW PRECIOUS ARE THOSE MEMORIES
FROM FAITH TO FAITH
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
From Faith to Faith
1. ______ will not share ___________ attributes.
2. The sinner who asks Jesus to be his Savior is placed by God in ______ and from that time forward God sees him or her in perfect purity of _____________.
3. The true believer is absolutely accepted by God because of what _____ did for him.
4. You can only procure righteousness by ______________.
5. God saves by ______________.
6. “Without ____________ it is impossible to please God.” Hebrews 11:6
7. We live from _______ to _______, from one ____________ to another.
8. The ___________ shall live by faith.
9. “…a man is justified by _____________” Romans 3:28
10. A sinner who trusts the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation is not only pardoned because Christ ______, but he also stands before God justified or ________ in Christ.
11. Justification is an act of ________ and is by _________ alone.
12. God saves by ____________; there’s absolutely no merit in us at all.
13. The hideousness of _______ is a true measure of ________________.
14. The wrath of God is His holy anger toward ________.
15. There is a continuous revelation of the __________ of God throughout the Old and the New Testaments.
16. Ungodliness is everything that is __________ God, that denies the character of God and who He is.
17. Unrighteousness is sin against __________ and the denial of God’s sovereign rule over us.
18. We must turn back to ____________, salvation, and repentance.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church
Eric Perry Pastor Bill and Kathy
Eric and Kathy- Walking through the tombs
In 1881-82 Tombstone, the undertaker must have been the busiest man in town.
Good day folks, just in from the ranch, Eric is meeting me in Tombstone, at Kate’s place.
The Earp Gang Plus One
Doc Virgil Eric Morgan Wyatt
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 108,000 miles
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 986 on God Tube TV and 549 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,535. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!