NOTE: Hearing from you every two or three weeks, would let us know you want to continue receiving our newsletter.
COMMENT FROM AN INTERNET CONTRIBUTOR: "HEY PASTOR BILL, YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA WHEN YOU PREACH!"
WHY REACH OUT AND MINISTER TO MEN?
- When a child is reached for Christ, 3.5% of the family will follow.
- When a mother is reached for Christ, 17% of her family will follow.
- When a father is reached for Christ, 93% of his family will follow. (Per the Heritage Foundation)
- THE LORD S CALLING FAITHFUL MEN TO LEAD THEIR FAMILIES!
THE REASON FOR THE SEASON
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.
Man” (Christmas Eve Service)
1. God chose ________ to provide the fatherly
guidance, safety and well-being, and protection of His Son, Jesus, and His
2. The world was a very ___________________ place
during this time in history.
3. _________________ was a righteous, God fearing, just man.
lined up this union over the ______________ to bring Joseph and Mary
together to bring up His Son, Jesus, guiding Him, teaching Him, and training
Him and to bring Him safely through childhood and into adulthood.
was a godly man who was __________ to God and _________ fully in Him.
6. Joseph had a pretty good life as a tradesman, builder,
stone mason, and _________. He
was well ________________ by his co-workers, friends and family.
7. Joseph knew ________, but even more important
than that, _______ knew Joseph.
8. Joseph’s heart was heavy because he believed Mary to
9. Joseph was a _______ fearing man. When God’s
angel came to Joseph he believed God. He
would not be getting a divorce, but he was getting married. Being __________ to God changed Joseph’s
10. King Herod wanted
to kill ___________. He sent his
soldiers to ________ all boy babies up to the age of two years old.
11. Joseph again was ________
to God and moved his family to ________, and he also obeyed God by staying
in ________ for a period of time. (Matthew 2:14-15)
12. The _________
from God told Joseph to take his family ________. (Matthew 2:19-23)
13. _______________________ is the key.
14. In Luke 2:39-40
we see that _________ and ___________ were good parents.
15. The last words
about _________ are found in Luke 2 where Jesus is twelve years old and
is found in the temple. (Luke 2:41-52)
True Witness” (Christmas Message)
1:14; John 14:15; 1 Cor. 16:22
1. The celebration of Christmas is nothing less than the _________
of Jesus Christ.
2. Christmas is _______ than an event. It is a promise offered to mankind that
originated before the ____________ of the world. (1 Peter 1:20)
3. Jesus also came to witness to the _________ and
to reveal __________.
4. God created humanity to live in ___________________
fellowship with Him.
5. God has __________ had a way of manifesting His
Glory, His Person, His Nature, to the people He created. (Psalm 19:1)
6. God appeared to __________. (Exodus 3:16; 33:18)
7. When the tabernacle was constructed in the wilderness,
___ came to dwell in its ____ of Holies, between the Cherubim
above the Mercy Seat.
8. In Ezekiel 11:22-23, the Glory of the Lord ascended
from the Mount of Olives into Heaven; and God wrote, “___________” over
Israel’s sanctuary, meaning “The Glory Has ______________.”
9. Jesus was also commissioned to reveal God’s Glory to
humanity. He portrayed God’s character
through a __________ balance of “Grace and ___________”.
10.The message of
Christmas is truly the message of God’s _________ and His desire for us
to know __________ and have a personal relationship with Him.
11.The Good News is ______________
in John 1:12-13.
12. John 17:3 “and
this is eternal life, that they may ___________ You (the Father), the
Only True God, and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent.”
13. To Know Him
(Jesus), we must _________ Him known.
14. As God dwelt in
the Tabernacle in the Old Testament, so today, He __________ in
born-again believers, and uses each of us, as the vehicles through which men
and women, boys and girls might come to ___________ God.
15. To know Him, make
It may not be easy to give up your old sinful ways, and turn in faith to Jesus Christ; but it is the only way to SALVATION, AND IT IS WORTH IT!
CALL UPON (THE FULLNESS OF) THE NAME OF JESUS AND YOU WILL BE SAVED!
NEWS FROM THE PERRY'S!
WE LOVE TRUE TEACHERS OF THE WORD!
CHUCK SWINDOLL, JERRY FALWELL, DAVID JEREMIAH, TIM LAHAYE, ERWIN LUTZER, SUSIE LARSON, GLENN MOLLETTE, KAY ARTHUR, ADRIAN ROGERS, ALBERT MOHLER, JOHN MACARTHUR, CHARLES STANLEY, ROBERT JEFFRESS...
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! DANGER!
BEWARE OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES,
THE WORD OF FAITH!
"BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS/TEACHERS" -- MATTHEW 7:13
Weekly Church Services
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
Look for Pastor Bill's newest book. It is available through Amazon.com.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings 1,421 on God Tube TV and 664 on Sermon TV for a grand total of 2,085 We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!