SPRINGS OF LIVING WATER FROM THE THRONE OF GOD
JESUS SAID, “I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH” AND HE IS!
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“A 2000 Year Overview of Church History” Part 2
1. In Matthew 18:16 Jesus says “______________________ will build My Church”.
2. The ______________ of Jesus Christ is built on His Doctrine, His Word, and His Precepts.
3. The Church cannot prosper and grow through ______________ made philosophies and worldly wisdom.
4. In 590 A.D. Gregory 1 was the Roman Pope and brought new concepts to the church such as ____________, transubstantiation, and worship of dead saints.
5. In the 700’s A.D. a document called the “Donations of Constantine” magically appears claiming that Constantine had given the Roman Bishop supreme authority over ____________ the emperors.
6. In the 1400’s A.D. the “Donations of Constantine” were proven to be ___________________.
7. In 800 A.D., on Christmas Day, the Pope _____________ Charlemagne, setting the precedent that all emperors must receive their crowns from the Pope and must aid the Pope as needed.
8. The _______________ began to adopt the world’s standards and is polluted by pagan political, social, and financial ideologies.
9. By __________ A.D. almost the entire known world was under Roman Catholic control.
10. From 867 – 1049 A.D. the papacy degenerates as noblemen attempt to seize the papal throne for their sons, the papacy is infested with ____________, and popes are _________________ by their successors.
11. Otto I was ______________________ Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope John XII.
12. The Isidorian Decretals also magically appear and claim to be _____________ from Roman Bishops since Apostolic times.
13. In ____________ A.D. the Roman Pope and the Patriarch of Constantinople excommunicate each other and the church splits into the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church.
14. The Waldenes emphasize the need for a personal encounter with Jesus Christ. They believe in religious liberty, that the __________________ is the final authority for their belief and practice, and that everyone should have the Bible in their own language.
15. In 1517, Martin Luther begins the ________________________ in Germany.
16. The __________________ gives birth to the Lutheran Church in Germany, the Reformed Church in Northern Switzerland and France, the Presbyterian Church in Southern Switzerland and Scotland, and the Anglican Church in England.
17. BY 1560 one sixth of all _____________ people are ___________________ known as the Huguenots.
18. Conrad Grebel launches the _____________________ (Re-Baptizers) Movement in Switzerland.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
NICARAGUA (one of Central America’s Banana Republics)
In Nicaragua, we pay a visit to a horse ranch …
…where some beautiful stallions…
…together with their talented riders gave us quite a show.
A church is located on the grounds, along with a therapeutic clinic for children.
We were entertained as we enjoyed our local Nicaraguan lunch, by a Mariachi band and local dancers.
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 948 on God Tube TV and 500 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,448. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!