THE OLD RUGGED CROSS (MADE THE DIFFERENCE)
THE RISE OF DEISM (APOSTASY)
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
The Rise of Deism
1. The Word of God will withstand the _______________ of time.
2. Satan was doing his best to ___________ the Protestant witness and ______ the Reformation Movement.
3. The _____________________ had a better grasp of the teachings of the Bible and they also believed that no one church should enforce its beliefs on another.
4. The _________________ were persecuted severely and many were killed.
5. Satan was working at getting man to think that the ______________ belonged to man—not Jesus.
6. Satan wanted man to think that the Bible was not God’s inspired Word and that the blessings foretold by ________ was just a fantasy story made up by _____ to control ________________ men.
7. _____________ stressed the importance of human ____________ and the human _____________, opposing and rejecting any divine revelation.
8. Empiricists believed that no idea should be adopted unless its truth had been fully established through many repeated tests that could be observed by and through the _________ _______________.
9. Rationalism and Empiricism gave rise to a new radical religion called _____.
10. Deism began in England in the ________ Century and then moved to France and Germany. By the _________ Century it was active in North America.
11. Deism taught that a supreme being created the universe and then totally _____________ himself from it leaving it to be governed by ____________.
12. Through ________, Satan was striking blow after blow at the Gospel, the Bible, and the Truth.
13. God countered these movements in order to preserve a continuing _________ of Himself.
14. God’s counteraction in Germany was in the form of the ________ Movement in which people began to gather together for Bible study and prayer.
15. In England God’s counteraction was in the form of the 18th Century ___________ Revivals led by John Wesley. Eventually leading to the founding of the ____________ Church.
16. In America, God used the Great Awakening, which evangelized multitudes through such men as George ______________ and Johnathan _________.
17. God will not be _________! Jesus said, “I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” BELIEVE IT!!
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church
THE 4th BLOOD MOON—SEPTEMBER 27, 2015
Taken from our front porch!
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 108,000 miles
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 978 on God Tube TV and 564 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,542. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!