COOLIDGE EXAMINER SURVEY LAST WEEK.
QUESTION: Do you believe that city council meetings should include an opening prayer?
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Coolidge Examiner (News Paper)
A: Yes — 29.4%
B: No — 70.3% ******* Note!
This survey taken by the local Coolidge residents, I must admit took me by surprise. I would have believed more of Coolidge’s residents were Christian. But the answers shown in the survey results indicate more than 70% of the voting residents apparently do not believe that Jesus Christ hears and answers the prayers of His children (His followers). I continue to pray for our community, Lord Help Us!
ON THE DAY I WAS SAVED: HEAVEN CAME DOWN AND GLORY FILLED MY SOUL (CAN YOU RELATE?)
The Saints and the Ain’tsFILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
The Saints and the Ain’ts
1. Every Believer is to be a __________ for Jesus Christ throughout the world.
2. It is by __________ we are saved through ____________.
3. We are not saved by _____. After we are saved we are called to do good _____.
4. We are called to ______________ to Christ, His Ways, and His Word.
5. You can’t be the salt of the earth without both _________ and ____________.
6. The ________ are the ones who have received the _____ and have _________ appropriately—“What do you want of me Lord?”
7. The four features of the Parenthesis of Romans are:
a. The message is in accord with the _____________
b. The message is ____________
c. The message is to _____________
d. The message is to _____________
8. A person becomes a ________ when Jesus Christ becomes his Savior and Lord.
9. It’s not your character that makes you a saint; it’s your _____ in Jesus Christ, and making yourself His bond slave.
10. When the Apostle Paul combines the greetings Grace (Charis) and Peace (Shalom) he indicates that he is talking to both ______ and ________.
11. The Apostle Paul had long _________ lists and he _________ without ceasing.
12. The Apostle Paul loved the _______ of God and wanted to teach the _______ to the Roman believers.
13. The pulpit of the ____________ is the true witness stand.
14. The pulpit is truly a ___________ position to be standing in.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 108,000 miles
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 976 on God Tube TV and 584 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,560. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!