THERE’S POWER IN THE BLOOD
LIVING A SEPARATED LIFE
After Church Fellowship Breakfast
At the Coolidge American Legion
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
Living a Separated Life
Romans 1:1-5 and 1 Corinthians 11:1
1. We are told to follow ____ example as he follows Christ in 1 Corinthians 11:1.
2. We must make the __________ to separate ourselves unto the Lord and ask, “What do you want of me, Lord?”
3. When we know the ______ about who Jesus is we have one of two decisions: Deny Jesus, or Make Him _________ of Our Life __________ Him Fully.
4. The _________ wants our complete ___________________.
5. Being separated unto Christ brings us to a place where our ______________ are widened and enlarged, beyond the __________ horizons, all the way to eternity.
6. Man did not ________ the Gospel; it is _____________- Gospel.
7. The Resurrection didn’t make Jesus God’s _______; it revealed who Jesus truly is.
8. Jesus is _____________ Man and 100% ____________________.
9. The __________________________ of Jesus proves everything. (John 8:23)
10. We will all have to stand before _________ one day either as our Lord and Savior or before the Great White Throne to be judged. We can’t stand before Him in our _____ righteousness.
11. If you don’t know Jesus as your Lord and Savior you will be condemned in the Lake of ____.
12. No one could be __________ if it were not for God’s _____________.
13. Every believer is to be a ______________, sent forth with the message of Jesus Christ.
14. The Epistle of Romans opens and closes with a call to _________. (Romans 1:5; 16:19 & 26)
15. God saves by ________ through _______, and _________ He saves us He wants to talk with us about our obedience to Him.
16. If you have the new life in Christ you will seek to be _____________ to Jesus Christ.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church
PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER; A CHRISTIAN VICTORY! The Navy Exonerates Chaplain Wes Modder, Sets Precedent for Religious Freedom
The U.S. Navy exonerated decorated Chaplain Wes Modder last Friday, rejecting the attempt to relieve him from his duties, and eradicating the threat to end Chaplain Modder’s 20-year Navy career.
POINTS WE NEED TO PONDER!
Is The Church Becoming Only a Convenience?
One of the great tragedies of our day is that the church is no longer relevant with most Americans. Even those who consider themselves believers, church is becoming much more of a convenience than a conviction.
To a large extent it has become a social club where people gather with friends for a time of socializing, rather than a place of Bible study and Worship. With many it is little more than an entertainment center, where they can tap their feet to the beat of the drummer.
To others it's simply a place for weddings and funerals and special days for children. And to a large extent it's being supported by fish fries, bean suppers, coffee & donuts, and rummage sales, or what ever loose change someone may have in their pocket on Sunday morning.
Some people only go to church on special Holy days such as Easter and Christmas and even then rarely consider the worth of the church enough to put anything in the offering plate to help support it.
And the hypocrisy of it all is this! We complain to high heaven that the Supreme Court has taken prayer and Bible reading out of public schools and government buildings, changed the meaning of marriage and family, yet many who complain allow dust to accumulate on their own Bibles and rarely ever get down on their knees humbling themselves in prayer before God.
Here at The Community Christian Church, we offer church service at 9:30 AM, teaching God’s Word without compromise to all who will attend. We also offer Christian Counseling and Bible study EVERYONE is welcome.
Many today moan and groan about the direction of our country and yet for some unimaginable reason we fail to see any correlation between the irrelevancy of the Church and the immorality of society.
In essence, the church, as salt, has all but lost its savor and our light is little more than a flicker. I'm afraid a lot of our convenience worshippers are in for a sad and rude awakening, with-in two seconds after they breathe their last breath, SORRY, BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE! (ISAIAH 55:6)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Read and Weep For Our Lord’s Church!
HERE IS A SCENARIO TAKING PLACE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I Pray this scenario will NEVER be played out! But I’m afraid it’s on it’s way, and even now, it may already be here.
Sometime in the near future: - A Church Service PASTOR: "Will everyone please turn on their tablet, PC, iPad, smart phone, and Kindle Bibles to 1 Corinthians 13:13. And please switch on your Bluetooth to download the sermon."
P-a-u-s-e...... "Now, Let us pray committing this week into God's hands. Open your Apps, BBM, Twitter and Facebook, and chat with God"
"As we take our Sunday tithes and offerings, please have your credit and debit cards ready. You can log on to the church Wi-Fi using the password 'Lord909887. The ushers will circulate mobile card swipe machines among the worshipers:
A. Those who prefer to make electronic fund transfers are directed to computers and laptops at the rear of the church.
B. Those who prefer to use iPads can open them.
C. Those who prefer telephone banking, take out your cell phones to transfer your contributions to the church account."
The unholy atmosphere of the Church becomes truly electrified as ALL the smart phones, iPads, PCs and laptops beep, blink and flicker!
Final Blessing and Closing Announcements.
A. This week's ministry cell meetings will be held on the various Facebook group pages where the usual group chatting takes place. Please log in and don't miss out.
B. Thursday's Bible study will be held live on Skype at 1900hrs GMT. Please don't miss out.
C. You can follow your Pastor on Twitter this weekend for counseling and prayers. God bless and have a nice day.
The entire service took 14.00765 minutes. And JESUS WEPT…..
My Prayer: I pray the Rapture takes place BEFORE THIS BECOMES MORE OF A REALITY THAN IT IS; but never-the-less, Unless I am directed otherwise by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, I will continue on in the Old fashioned way!
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 951 on God Tube TV and 578 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,529. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!