PRAISE THE GOD OF GLORY
THE GOD OF MATERIALISM (MAMMON)
BREAKFAST FELLOWSHIP AFTER CHURCH
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
The Counteraction of God
1. Deism ignored the problem of human ______________.
2. Deism taught that man was essentially good and _________, believing that one day man would establish and earthly ______________, apart from any intervention of God.
3. Deism is an ________________________ to God.
4. Through Rationalism, Empiricism, and Deism ________ is striking hard at the Gospel and the Bible.
5. In ___________ God’s counteraction of this apostate movement was in the form of _______.
6. Pietism gave birth to the ___________ Church who attempted to reach the world for Christ sending out missionaries to preach the Gospel.
7. In England the counteraction took place through the Wesleyan Revivals of John and Charles Wesley, eventually establishing the __________________- Church.
8. In America God used the Great ____________ through men like George Whitefield, Jonathan Edwards, Francis Asbury, and others.
9. The philosophies of _________, Hegel, and Schleiermacher were gaining momentum.
10. Immanuel _________ (1724-1804), a university professor, was considered to be the father of modern ______________________.
11. Kant taught that man can only know what his ______ can experience and that religious beliefs can only be based upon the universal concept of a _____ or _____ that all men possess.
12. Georg Wilhelm Hegel (1770-1831) taught that it matters not if the ideas and understandings of Christianity are based on ________________ facts, and that the Bible is not inerrant and not at all essential to true Christianity.
13. Friedrich Schleiermacher (1768-1834) taught that what is important is not ______ at all, rather experiences (feelings) is what counts, and that the Bible is only a ______ interpretation of man’s earthly experience.
14. Satan is attacking the _______________ especially the part about his origin and defeat and the ____________ of Jesus to destroy Satan’s kingdom and to establish the Kingdom of God.
15. Satan is using ______________ as a tool for absorbing man’s mind with temporal things.
16. Jesus said, “…I will build my ______________…” (Matthew 16:18)
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
CHAPEL SERVICE DAY AT THE LOGOS CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
- Trekell & Val Vista Rd. Casa Grande, AZ
THE ADMINISTRATION BUILDING- WELCOME!
The students- What a BLESSING to be used of the Lord this way!
The Pledges to; The Bible; The Christian Flag; The American Flag.
Todays Lesson: 1 John 1: 3-6 Walk in the ways of Jesus. Song:
He’s Still Working on Me.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER AND BIBLE STUDY
Come by and be an encouragement as we gather to sing some old hymns and some newer songs. 11334 Vah Ki Inn Rd., Valley Farms—SEE YOU THERE at 7 p.m.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 108,000 miles
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 994 on God Tube TV and 563 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,557. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!