PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP MICHELE IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Up-Date: Michele is finished with the radiation treatments at this time. They meet with the Oncologist Monday 8/31/15 to discuss what the next treatment plan is. They may do preventative Chemo treatments. We will know more Monday. We need to continue Prayers. We appreciate all the Prayers, again Thank You. Thank you for everything Uncle Bill. Love you!
Don and Michele Perry
WHEN WE ALL GET TO HEAVEN
PAUL—A TRUE DISCIPLEFILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
Romans 1:1 and Jeremiah 23:21
1. Man must receive his righteousness from ____ because man has no righteousness on his ____.
2. The Book of _________________ is a great document of Christian doctrine.
3. Jesus works in us individually and through the _______________.
4. ___________ infiltrated the Church and brought apostasy into the Church.
5. Man, without the new birth, does not and cannot understand, nor seek after __________. (Romans 1:16-18)
6. The Latin word “Paulus” means ______________.
7. “Doulos” _______________ means slave.
8. We must come to Jesus ________. He never has, nor will He ever _____ us to be His slaves.
9. ____ called Paul to be an apostle, but it was up to ______ to ____________ the call.
10. After accepting the invitation, the requirement is to become a bond _________ of the Lord Jesus Christ.
11. Ones who have no __________ from _________ are false teachers and have no business teaching in the Church of Jesus Christ.
12. You must teach what the _______ instructs you to teach and for us that is the _______.
13. A requirement for being an _________ is to be an eye witness of the Resurrected Christ.
14. ________ saw the Resurrected Christ on his way to Damascus. (1 Cor. 9:1 and 15:8)
15. Paul could ________ in other languages (tongues) and he could ______ the ________.
16. ______ answers _____________ and He loves to hear the prayers of His children.
17. Paul was separated ___ something, not just ______ something, and he is calling for us to do likewise.
18. Far too many Christians are only separated ________ something, refraining from doing certain things, and not separated _______ anything.
19. The Thessalonians turned to ___ from ____. They were ________ unto the Lord Jesus Christ.
20. We ______ submit ourselves. Not being separated unto Christ we will be a ______ as dead men’s bones and not have the __________ of walking with the Lord.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 734 on God Tube TV and 749 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,483. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!