OUT OF MOTHBALLS (Renewing Your Mind--Romans 12:1-2)
When We All Get to Heaven
ANOTHER FOOT WASHING AT THE CHURCH, EACH TIME THE FLOOD GATES ARE LEFT OPEN ON THE LOCAL IRRIGATION SYSTEM, HERE WE GO. (HOW HIGH’s THE WATER MAMA?) This time!
THE WATER DOSEN’T FEEL TO BAD!
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
Out of Mothballs
1. Many people could be described as ________ Christians because they are doing nothing for the kingdom of God.
2. In Matthew 23 Jesus says “Woe to you Pharisees…you are full of ______ men’s _______.”
3. Our personal _____________ impact our everyday life and our world.
4. “As a man ____________ in his heart so is he.” Proverbs 23:7
5. Values are __________ not caught.
6. ____________________ should begin right at the beginning.
7. Values are influenced by our parents, our ____________, and our peers.
8. We need good _______________ today.
9. At salvation we are given spiritual _____________ to receive spiritual things.
10. In Romans 12:1-2, the apostle Paul urges us by the ________ of God to present our whole selves as a living __________________ to God.
11. As a living sacrifice we are fully dedicated and set apart for ______ that God has called us to.
12. The word acceptable in Romans 12:1 means pleasing to ____________.
13. Our _____________ service is our natural response to God’s love for us.
14. We are to _______ God with our ______ and our spirit centered in the person of Jesus Christ.
15. In Romans 12:2, the apostle Paul tells us to ________ being conformed to this _________.
16. We are to be _______________ by the renewing of our ______________.
17. Put your new __________ in the command seat and make new ____________.
18. Real _____________ comes from the _______________ out.
19. We need to learn to appropriate the power we received at salvation and put it into ________.
20. We must take the time and effort to renew our _________ by feeding and acting on the __________ of God.
21. We have to _________. We must ___________ it before we can ___________ on it.
22. God wants to renew our minds from a spiritual perspective through the study of the ________ of God connecting our spirit with __________ spirit.
23. To move from our worldly point of view we must allow the ________ to get into us.
24. The __________ of God is good, pleasing, and perfect.
25. You’re either doing ________________ will, or you are doing your own thing.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
ANOTHER WILDERNESS JOURNEY- This time, it’s North of Mammoth, Arizona we go….
Up and down, in and around through the back country, Arizona at it’s best- AN ADVENTURE TO REMEMBER!
On and on we go, in and around through the back country, cattle ranches, and into the deeper wilderness areas.
REALLY! Some of the wild life looks to be really WILD! But didn’t seem to be at all concerned about the car coming down the road. Only looking up, as if to say, “This is our land, you just hold it bud, till the whole family gets across the road”.
We turned around about here, just a mite rugged now for an automobile. WE NEED A COUPLE OF PACK BURROS!
Back across this (very) one lane bridge.
Yes, it was truly another Arizona summer adventure, but it’s good to get back to where the wild life is not so wild. what’s that coming out of the brush? OH, PLEASE! IT’S ONLY A COW.
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 1050 on God Tube TV and 486 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,536. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!