If you were ISIS
JUST A QUESTION! who would you want as president in America? Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Jeb Bush, or some staunch conservative who draws a line in the sand and says, ”OK, Enough is enough!” It is no secret that terrorist groups want to destroy us and they are making plans to do so. The Department of Homeland Security was designed to protect us, so how in the world have we allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to infiltrate this line of defense? Everything related to National Security goes through the Muslim Brotherhood. They know every detail about this country which means ISIS knows everything about us. The president continues to allow the worst of the worst out of Gitmo and they want revenge. They sat in their cells, where they belong, praying for the death of all Americans. ANOTHER QUESTION! Is it possible that we will never see another presidential election? It is if we don’t have a country left to elect one. Believe me, the Muslim Jihadists are just waiting for another chance to duplicate 9/11. The next time it will not be thousands; it will be millions. A THIRD QUESTION! Could it be that the time is ripe for the Revival of the Ottoman Empire, according to Daniel Chapter 8. What say you?
HEAVEN CAME DOWN
“The Redeemer Is Here!”
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“The Redeemer Is Here!”
Isaiah 9:6-7 and John 15:5
1. “I the _________ do not change…” Malachi 3:6
2. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you ________ in me and I in you, you will bear much ____; apart from me you can do ________.” John 15:5
3. Close communion with God is our ______________.
4. Satan’s new goal after the birth of Jesus was to prevent Him from ________ and from establishing God’s Theocratic Kingdom.
5. The prophets declared that the coming Theocratic Kingdom would not be set up until Israel would repent and turn back to ___________________. (Read: Deuteronomy 30, Jeremiah 31, Ezekiel 36, and Hosea 3)
6. It took only ______ years to completely change the power structure of the world, to remove one power and lift up another for God’s purpose.
7. God invites _______ to be a part of His plan.
8. When Jesus preached in His _________ the people tried to kill him, but he walked through their midst ____________. (Mark 6 and Luke 4)
9. The Holy Spirit led Jesus out into the _____ to be tempted by Satan. (Matt 4)
10. Jesus rebuked ____________ and refused to become apostate.
11. Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on _____ alone, but on every _____ that comes from the _______ of God.’” Matthew 4:4
12. Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the ____________.’” Matthew 4:7
13. Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘_________ the Lord your God, and serve Him __________.’” Matthew 4:10
14. “Then the devil left him, and _____ came and attended him.” Matthew 4:11
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
(Word Study) Question:
"What is apostasy and how can I recognize it?"
Answer: Apostasy, from the Greek word apostasia, means “a defiance of an established system or authority; a rebellion; an abandonment or breach of faith.”
In the first-century world, apostasy was a technical term for political revolt or defection. And just like in the first century, apostasy threatens the Body of Christ today.
These books are available at online through Barns and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 835 on God Tube TV and 557 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,392. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!