I Will Serve Thee Because I Love Thee
“The Redeemer Walks among Us”
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
1. The ____ is much more than a history book. It is a word picture book of what ___ wants us to know.
2. The Resurrection was evidence that Jesus Christ’s ___________ as a substitutionary sacrifice for man’s _____ had satisfied the Devine Justice of God. Acts 2:24
3. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ proved that the Redeemer had won for us victory over _________ and over Satan. Hebrews 2:14
4. The Resurrection of Jesus Christ provided assurance that the establishment of the _____________ Kingdom had not been abandoned by God. Acts 1:3; 6-7
5. Israel ____________ her Messiah.
6. Eventually the day will come when Israel will ______________.
7. God is doing a special work through the gentiles, bringing non-Jews and Jews alike to ___________ through His ___________.
8. Because of ________ rejection of her Messiah, she doomed herself to centuries of desolation and ____________________.
9. Israel is in the state of __________ against ________.
10. ____ is aware that ____ Kingdom will not be set up until the nation of Israel _______.
11. Today nations are being used by _____ towards the annihilation of ____________.
12. Until _____ Israel had been ______________ within other nations.
13. _______ used the Roman Empire to slaughter thousands of ______________.
14. During WWII Satan used _______________ towards the annihilation of Israel.
15. Satan is the reason behind the ___________-Israeli dispute in the Middle East.
16. _____ is careful to preserve a ______________ remnant throughout history.To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
If I were young, what would I do?
I WOULD GROW UP!
In I Cor. 13:11,the Apostle Paul makes a very profound assertion: He said, “I put away childish things.” You’ll note he did not say, “I put away childlike things.” That would not be a triumph; that would be a tragedy. We look upon a new born baby weighing in at 6 lbs. 4 ounces. We count all the fingers and toes; we check him all over and our hearts are thrilled that the baby is perfectly normal. For him to coo and cry is perfectly normal. The baby is a new born child, but supposed the baby is instead of weighing in at 6 lbs., he weighs in at 160 lbs. That would not be a laughing matter; it would call for tears. In fact the immaturity of the grown-up is one of life’s crowning tragedies.
I believe the writer of the Hebrews had this thought in mind when he dealt with one of the seven dangers in this book, the Bible. In chapter 5 and vss. 11-14 he deals with the Danger of Dwarfism, and then in Ch. 6:1, he says, “Let us go onto maturity” (perfection) They were adults in age, but infants in maturity. This is one of the most common maladies in today’s church and if this is speaking to you, “I WOULD GROW UP.” In other words, “I WOULD PUT AWAY CHILDISH THINGS.” I would recognize the serious nature of life and I would rise up to meet the challenges it presents.
For instance, unlike a child, I would not get upset over trifles. I would not take offense over every little thing that happens to me, that is, if it didn’t go my way. Unlike a child, I would not always seek to be the center of attention; if I’m not allowed to be the pitcher or bat first, then I won’t take my ball and bat and go home. Life seems to be filled with immature cry babies, and their number seems to be multiplying.
A few years ago there was a period of time when young people would say to their parents, “I didn’t ask to be born.” And that was true, but what was also true is, if the parents had known that their child was going to be such miserable ingrate, they may have aborted them, the medical technology was there. When I think of immaturity, my mind always seems to gravitate to the parable of the two sons in Luke 15. Both of these boys were very childish in there action. One was childish in his demanding to have his inheritance, and the other was childish in his attitude. Neither one had a lick of maturity in them. Neither one was willing to put away childish things. The younger one will go down as one who wasted his life in the far country; the other one wasted his life on the farm, sulking.
Let’s grow up folks!
CHURCH FOOD & FELLOWSHIP
Susie Ric Frankie George Pastor Bill…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Dal Phyllis Carrie Frankie Ric Phyllis Dal Carrie Frankie Pastor Bill
NOTE! Kathy is taking the pictures!
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? NONE!
“There is no difference between Socialism and Communism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: Communism proposes to enslave people by force, Socialism- by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.” (Either way, you are dead!) Ayn Rand
KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE, AND WHY!
1 Peter 3:15-16 NIV, “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for your hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
These books are available at online through Barns and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 872 on God Tube TV and 573 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,445. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!