Worship His Majesty!
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
- Jesus opened His public ministry at a wedding in Cana of Galilee and He closes His public ministry by a _____________ to the home of Lazarus, Mary, and Martha in Bethany.
- John 12:1 “Six Days before the ________________, Jesus arrived at Bethany, where Lazarus lived, whom Jesus raised from the dead.”
- In Jerusalem the Pharisees were plotting Jesus’ __________.
- In Bethany Jesus’ __________________ plan a dinner party for Him.
- Here we see Lazarus alive from the dead in _______________ with the Lord, Mary sitting at Jesus’ feet growing in _________ and in the knowledge of Christ, and Martha _____________, putting on a meal.
- The three essentials of the __________ are: New Life in Christ, Worship and Adoration, and Service.
- The Bethany home was a picture of what the _____________ should be.
- Mary shows deep _______________ to Jesus as she takes the expensive costly spikenard and anoints the feet of Jesus and wipes them with her hair.
- Mary senses that Jesus is to die for the ________ of the world and she is anointing him ahead of time.
- We should never substitute ___________________ for worship.
- The chief priests ___________________ to get rid of Lazarus.
- Jesus steps out publicly and presents Himself to the ____________ fulfilling the prophecy of Zechariah. Zechariah 9:9
- Jesus is the light of the world; He will ___________ the eyes of any who are willing to admit that they are blind and that they need the light of the world.
- We will not be judged by our _____________ or by what we think religion is; we will be judged by the Word of God.
- The voice from _____________ is still saying to us all, “…This is My Beloved Son, hear what He says”.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
WE PRAY FOR AND SUPPORT
INDIANA’S ANTI L.G.B.T. BILL!
“Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religious and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness.”
— George Washington, First President of the U.S.A.
A THOUGHT FOR EVERY DAY…
Always Remember; “God’s Word will not return to Him void…” Isaiah 55:11
And; “He who does not love does not know God, for God is love”. 1 John 4:8
“In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18
The Story; Today, upon a bus, I saw a very beautiful woman and wished I were as beautiful. When suddenly she rose to leave, I saw her hobble down the aisle. She had one leg and used a crutch. But as she passed, she passed a smile. Oh, God, forgive me when I whine. I have two legs; the world is mine. I stopped to buy some candy. The lad who sold it had such charm. I talked with him, he seemed so glad. If I were late, it'd do no harm. And as I left, he said to me, "I thank you, you've been so kind. It's nice to talk with folks like you. You see," he said, "I'm blind." Oh, God, forgive me when I whine. I have two eyes; the world is mine. Later while walking down the street, I saw a child I knew. He stood and watched the others play, but he did not know what to do. I stopped a moment and then I said, Why don't you join them dear?" He looked ahead without a word. I forgot, he couldn't hear. Oh, God, forgive me when I whine. I have two ears; the world is mine. With feet to take me where I'd go.. With eyes to see the sunset's glow. With ears to hear what I'd know. Oh, God, forgive me when I whine. I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine. If this poem makes you feel thankful, share your joy with others. After all, it's just a simple reminder that we have so much to be thankful for! Give the gift of love. It never comes back empty! We have been truly blessed by AWESOME FRIENDS LIKE YOU.………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
HEAR YE THE WORD OF THE LORD!
Proverbs 3;5-6, (NKJV) “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths.”
Some ask, are we in America being abandoned by God, and if so, why?Well, I would like to shed some light on this question by looking more closely at the above Scripture. In this Scripture we read; “Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart… in ALL your ways acknowledge HIM”, We can know that in this Scripture, All means All! In All your heart…in All your ways. Not just as we feel like doing so.
How do we acknowledge Him? We acknowledge Him by learning of Him, getting to know Him, studying His Word, following His precepts and advice (We have been given the freedom to choose to acknowledge Him, or not acknowledge Him, the choice is ours). And we are sure to reap the consequences of our choices.
We also, know that the “HIM”, referred to is the Lord God (Jesus Christ). We are to “Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.” 2 Tim. 2:15 (NKJV) WE ARE TO “LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL OF OUR HEART AND ALL OF OUR MIND.” Matthew 22:27-28
These books are available at online through Barns and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 861 on God Tube TV and 560 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,421. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!