WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? NONE!
“There is no difference between Socialism and Communism, except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end: Communism proposes to enslave people by force, Socialism- by vote. It is merely the difference between murder and suicide.” (Either way, you are dead!) Ayn Rand
IS OUR SOCIETY A MORAL SOCIETY?
THE TRUE TEST OF A MORAL SOCIETY IS THE TYPE OF SOCIETY IT LEAVES TO THE NEXT GENERATION!
THE MERCIES OF THE LORD ARE NEW EVERY MORNING
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“The Kingdom of Heaven Is at Hand”
Matthew 3:1-2; 4:17 and Mark 6:7-13
1. _______ lifts up ____________ and He brings them down.
2. “He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to __________ the devil’s work.” 1 John 3:8
3. John the Baptist, Jesus, and the disciples all preached the same message: “_________ for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand”.
4. Through the miracles of _______, Israel had in her midst the One who possessed the powers necessary to establish the Kingdom.
5. When ________ cast out demons He demonstrated His ability to devastate the kingdom of _______.
6. He demonstrated His control of ___________ nature.
7. Jesus is showing what _______ can do, not what _________ should do.
8. Jesus demonstrated His power to restore ____________ to the dead.
9. Jesus cursed the _________ tree.
10. Jesus turned water into ____________ at a wedding.
11. Jesus __________ the multitude.
12. Jesus walked on __________ and calmed the ____________.
13. The purpose of the miracles was two-fold.
14. Jesus came to substantiate the declaration that the Kingdom would be set up if Israel would ______ as a nation.
15. Satan moved in the hearts of the ______ to prevent the message from taking root and bearing fruit.
16. The majority of the Jews wanted the literal, political, Theocratic Kingdom, but they didn’t want to meet the ____________ requirement necessary to have it.
17. Israel rejected the offer of the _________ by rejecting the _____________.
18. Jesus’ _____________ paid the price that satisfied or propitiated divine justice.
19. Jesus had finished the ____________ that His Father had sent Him to do.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE, AND WHY!
1 Peter 3:15-16 NIV, “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for your hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
These books are available at online through Barns and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 855 on God Tube TV and 567 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,422. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!