MAY WE OPEN OUR EARS AND HEAR THE WONDERFUL WORDS OF ALMIGHTY GOD! JESUS SAID; “WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME (MATTHEW 18:20) THERE I AM WITH THEM.” I BELIEVE I AM STANDING IN GREAT COMPANY WHEN I MAKE THAT VERY SAME COMMITMENT TO YOU. AS LONG AS TWO OR MORE ARE HERE AT THE COMMUNITY CHRISTIAN CHURCH, STANDING FIRMLY WITH ME, SEEKING TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD, THE WORD BEING TAUGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISE, LORD WILLING, I WILL BE HERE. Pastor Bill
NOTE: Hearing from you every two or three weeks, would let us know you want to continue receiving our newsletter.
A BLESSING IN A SONG FROM OUR SON JIM, HE SAYS
"SHARES THE CHRISTMAS STORY"
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE
NEWS FROM THE PERRY'S
IF HE IS NOT LORD OF ALL, HE IS NOT LORD AT ALL
THE VIRGIN SHALL CONCEIVE
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
Sent from Heaven by God
- Jesus was born under the law to ________ those who were under the law.(Gal. 4:4-5)
- Jesus was _________ God and __________ man.
- The Gospel of Luke is a ______ historical account written for a Greek audience with a spiritual purpose, presenting the ________ of God as a historical person.
- The _________ liked to distinguish themselves above the other people living around them.
- The Apostle Paul was the right person to go to Athens to talk to the Greeks about the altar they built to their _____________ god.
- Luke, a ________ doctor, went to Athens with Paul to _____ him on the ways of the Greeks.
- The Greek ______ was a vehicle for getting the ______ of God out to the world.
- Alexander the Great brought East and West together, ________ the tribes under a common government.
- New cities became centers of political life and new lines of __________ opened.
- The title Augustus had a _______ significance. Augustus Caesar was attempting to ________ himself.
- Joseph and Mary were of the House and Lineage of ________ and had to go to Bethlehem to register for the tax imposed by Augustus Caesar.
- Caesar Augustus tried to make himself _____, but nobody reverences him or pays taxes to him today.
- Many of us worship Jesus __________ and call him Lord.
- Everything that happened regarding the birth of Jesus was arranged by _____ Himself.
- Caesar, his taxes, his armies, his money, his luxury, are all ___________.
- How perfectly ___________ was Jesus, this God manifest in the flesh.
- Jesus came into this world in the weakest way—as a ___________ baby.
- The Shepherds were probably the _______ people to lay eyes on the baby Jesus.
- Mary knew this baby boy was no ordinary child and that because of Him the ___________ would never be the ______.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 973 on God Tube TV and 735 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,708. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!