MAY WE OPEN OUR EARS AND HEAR THE WONDERFUL WORDS OF ALMIGHTY GOD! JESUS SAID; “WHERE TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME (MATTHEW 18:20) THERE I AM WITH THEM.” I BELIEVE I AM STANDING IN GREAT COMPANY, AS I MAKE THIS COMMITMENT TO YOU BEFORE THE ONE (JESUS) WHO CALLED ME; AS LONG AS TWO OR MORE ARE HERE STANDING FIRMLY WITH ME, SEEKING TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF GOD’S WORD, AND THAT WORD BEING TAUGHT WITHOUT COMPROMISE, THROUGH HIS POWER, I WILL BE HERE. Pastor Bill
NOTE: Hearing from you every two or three weeks, would let us know you want to continue receiving our newsletter.
BECAUSE HE LIVES
HOW TO MAKE GOOD DECISIONS
FILL IN THE BLANKS!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
How to Make Good Decisions” James 1:5-11
- The quality of our lives will be determined by the _________ that we make.
- James gives us three things we need to know: The Problem, The ___________, and The Promise.
- James says the problem is _______________.
- The Greek word for double-minded means to have two ___________.
- Double-Mindedness makes you ________________.
- Indecisiveness creates ______________ in our emotions.
- William James said, “The most ____________ person in the world is the person who is habitually indecisive.”
- Indecisiveness creates ______________ in our relationships.
- Indecisiveness creates ______________ in our spiritual lives. (James 1:7)
- ___________________ blocks your prayers.
- When we are indecisive in our spiritual lives, we know what is ________, but we do what is ______________ anyway.
- James tells us that we have to get _________________. (James 1:5)
- James gives us practical steps on how to get ______________.
- We have to admit our needs. ________ blocks wisdom. You have no reason to learn anything if you think you know it all.
- Ask ______ for wisdom. Pray to God and ask for wisdom. It is the Lord who gives wisdom. From Him comes knowledge and understanding.
- God says He __________ to give you His ______________-.
- God wants us to make _____________ based on His Wisdom from His Word.
- _________, read His Word, ___________, and now make your decision.
- There are many things that happen that are not God’s Will. That’s why Jesus told us we should pray, “Thy ________ be done on earth as it is in _________.”
- In __________ God’s ____________ is done.
- ______________ in a Christian’s life comes from making decisions the way Jesus would.
- ________________ is found in God’s Word.
- Pray, “…give me _____________, God, teach me the truth from Your Word that _____________ to this situation.”
- God’s word will show us the next step we need to take, and the __________ we need to follow.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings, Christmas Eve Service totaled: 270. Sunday's Message: totaled 1,038 on God Tube TV and 625 on Sermon TV for a grand total of 1,933. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!