“IT ONLY TAKES A SPARK…”
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
1. Satan deceived himself and _________.
2. Satan’s plan is to make himself king of the universe by ______ what God has created and destroying the kingdom of _____________.
3. Satan has already been ___________ by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.
4. When man sinned he ________ spiritually and eventually physically, he lost his ability to exercise dominion over the __________, and his citizenship was changed.
5. Man’s rebellion brought _______________.
6. Satan wants ________________ of our minds and souls.
7. God’s purpose is to demonstrate His Sovereignty and ____ by crushing evil and _______ things back to the way He intended them to be.
8. The restoration of _____ ability to govern is being done through the law of righteousness. (Ezekiel 36:26; Matthew 6:33)
9. Salvation is being ____________ for a new spiritual birth (being born again) through Jesus Christ. (John 14:6; Romans 10:13)
10. God’s program of redemption includes __________ all the consequences of sin.
11. There is only _________ way to become a legal citizen of Heaven and that is through Jesus Christ.
12. Jesus Christ is the doorman and the ____________.
13. __________ have sinned. (Romans 3:10)
14. Jesus is __________ man and __________ God.
15. The _________ is the heart of the strategy in this war. He is our Lord and _______, our commander in chief, God’s general.
16. Our citizenship is in _________; we are here on earth as representatives of ________.
17. The ______________ is God’s embassy here on earth, a safe haven in this sinful world.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
When Church becomes a convenience
Sad to say, one of the great tragedies of our day is that the church in many cases is no longer relevant in our life. Even for those who consider themselves believers, church is becoming more of a convenience than a conviction. To a large extent it has become a quasi social club where people gather with friends for a time of socializing, rather than a place of Bible study and Worship. With many today, it is little more than an entertainment center, where they can tap their feet to the beat of the drums. To others it's simply a place for weddings and funerals and special days for children. And to a large extent it's being supported by fish fries, hamburgers, and rummage sales, or what ever loose change someone may have in their pocket on Sunday morning. Some people only go to church on special “Holy days” such as Easter and Christmas.
The hypocrisy of it all is that we complain to high heaven that the Supreme Court has taken prayer and Bible reading out of public schools and government buildings, yet many who complain allow dust to accumulate on their own Bibles and rarely ever utter a prayer up to God.
Many today moan and groan about the direction of our country and yet for some unimaginable reason we fail to see any correlation between the irrelevancy of the church and the immorality of society. In essence, the church, as salt, has lost its savor and our light is little more than a flicker. I'm afraid a lot of our convenience worshippers are in for a sad and rude awakening, two minutes after they breathe their last breath.
The True Church of Jesus Christ Is Designed to be a Recruiting, First Aid, Training Station as well as God’s Embassy Here on Earth.
What is the definition of an Embassy? Today, an embassy is the nerve center for a country's diplomatic affairs within the borders of another nation, serving as the headquarters of the chief of mission (Jesus), staff (Pastors) and other agencies. An embassy is usually located in the capital city of a foreign nation; there may also be consulates (churches) located in provincial or regional cities.
U.S. embassies and consulates abroad have a special status. While diplomatic spaces remain the territory of the host state (the world), an embassy or consulate represents a sovereign state (Heaven). Embassy rules do not allow representatives of the host country (earth) to enter an embassy without permission or by invitation --even to put out a fire -- and designate an attack on an embassy as an attack on the country it represents (the Kingdom of God).
Within the embassy, the ambassador is supported by (assistants), for the mission, Foreign Service Officers and Specialists who perform the full range of mission activities, and representatives of many other (Christian) agencies, such as the Departments of Defense, Commerce, Justice and Agriculture among others. The staffs of all of these agencies report to the ambassador.
Consulates, headed by a Consul General (Church Pastors) who report to the Ambassador, or Chief of Missions (Jesus), carry out many of the same functions in provincial or regional capitals that the embassies do in national capitals. (The church should be evangelistic and mission minded, as well as a safe haven of rest, protection and revitalization to it’s members and friends).
A Reminder!!!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R!
A THOUGHT TO CONSIDER!
"The proper place for a ship to be is in the water, but if the water gets into the ship, the ship will sink. The proper place for the church is in the world, but if the 'world' gets into the church, the church will go down in disgrace."
Come visit us and learn the truth!
Our new books are now on book store shelves as well as being available online through Amazon.comClick here for Christians Helping Christians. Click here for Christians Helping Christians.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 777 on God Tube TV and 540 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,317. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Continue to pray for us as we seek to serve the Lord here in Arizona.
It would be encouraging to us if you would let us know that you received our newsletter. We welcome your comments.