Walking Closer with the Lord
A New Type of ApostasyFILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“A New Type of Apostasy”
1. At ______________ the Holy Spirit came upon the Church.
2. Satan’s new enemy is the _____________________ of the Gospel.
3. Satan _____________ the minds of unbelievers.
4. Satan assaults the ________________ members of the church by tempting them with lies.
5. __________________ also assaults believers with accusations.
6. We are to put on the whole _________________ of God. Ephesians 6:10-18
7. God tells us how to ______________ the devil. James 4:7
8. The apostles were imprisoned and Stephen was ________________ to death.
9. _____________ tries to get believers to fight among themselves.
10. Saul the Pharisee wreaked havoc on the __________________.
11. Saul the Pharisee was converted and became ____________ the Apostle to the Gentiles.
12. False prophets were planted within the _________________. Acts 20:29-30
13. The more the church was persecuted the more it ________________. Acts 8
14. Satan turns to the greatest military _______________ on earth to accomplish his goal.
15. Nero was a mad man who cheered while the Christians __________________.
16. After ____________ A.D. persecution of Christians became universal.
17. The Roman government made total annihilation of the Church and the Scriptures the ________________ of the empire.
18. Tertullian stated, “The blood of the martyrs is the _________ of the Church.”
19. In 313 A.D. Emperor Constantine granted total freedom to _______________ through the edict of Milan.
20. In 380 A.D. Emperor Theodosius made the edict (law) that Christianity was the ______________ religion allowed in the empire.
21. Satan is showing his hand while hiding behind the veil of the ______________.
22. The Church of Jesus Christ has now become the church of the ________________.
23. The church was rapidly becoming apostate by attempting to make it relevant to the ______________ society.
24. The state church attempted to Christianize the pagan practices by _______________________________________________________________
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
GOD IS WATCHING OVER US FROM SEA (the Pacific),TO SHINNING SEA (the Atlantic), THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!
Pastor Bill preparing for Bible Study--Each sea day we were blessed with Bible Study or Church
We were joined by 30-50 Believers each Sunday for Church Service
The smiley face is made up of 3 birds in flight! Isn’t God GREAT!
A Stop in Cabo (Cape) San Lucas, Mexico
ON THE SEA SHORE OF OLD MEXICO
In Huatulco Mexico we tied up across the pier from a Mexican Destroyer
We located a beautiful old church
We stopped to Thank the Lord for His Great Love! We are so Blessed.
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 714 on God Tube TV and 384 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,098. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!