NOTE: Hearing from you every two or three weeks, would let us know you want to continue receiving our newsletter.
Contributed by Fred and Sandy Wilcox--Thank you Fred and Sandy
ROMANS 3:14"THEIR MOUTHS ARE FULL OF CURSING AND BITTERNESS."
I swear because –
COMMENT FROM AN INTERNET CONTRIBUTOR: "HEY PASTOR BILL, YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE AN AGENDA WHEN YOU PREACH!"
WHY REACH OUT AND MINISTER TO MEN?
- When a child is reached for Christ, 3.5% of the family will follow.
- When a mother is reached for Christ, 17% of her family will follow.
- When a father is reached for Christ, 93% of his family will follow. (Per the Heritage Foundation)
- THE LORD S CALLING FAITHFUL MEN TO LEAD THEIR FAMILIES!
IT'S BECAUSE WE LOVE HIM
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
REVELATION: PART 1
- The ______ of the Book of Revelation is _________ in absolute control.
- In Matthew, Mark, Luke and John the Lord made Himself _____________ to His _____________ here on earth.
- The _________ of the Book of Revelation is “to __________ His servant what must soon take place”.
- In this Revelation the veil is removed from ____ eyes and now ___ see _____ in His unveiled Beauty, Power, and Glory.
- This book was given to us that we might __________ all the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.
- The _____ text must be interpreted in light of the whole Word of God—___ the Old and New Testaments.
- The Revelation originated with _____, given to Jesus Christ who gave it to His angel. His angel gave it to John who gave it to us that we might know what to look forward to and _________ it on to others.
- The ________ of God refers both to _______ and to the contents of the ______.
- John was an _________ of the vision. John saw what he saw, and then made a word picture of it.
- _______ and ___________ are two avenues that we get most of our information through and John not only ________ the revelation but he _________ it.
- Revelation 1:3 gives us a three-fold _________: the reader is blessed as he reads; the hearer is blessed as he hears; and the doer is blessed as he keeps these things written in this book.
- John writes to the seven churches which are in __________. Asia at that time encompassed what we generally call Asia Minor or Modern Turkey.
- The number seven does not denote perfection, but __________________.
- Revelation 1:4-5 tells us _________ __________ given to our Lord Jesus Christ.
EXPLORING SAN MANUEL WILDERNESS AREA
Looking Down an Arizona Wash
The Wash Runs Through Culverts Under the Road
Showing the Size of the Culverts
They Are Each More than 12 Feet in Size
Two 12 Foot Culverts Running Under the Road
To Prevent Flash Flooding
Would You Look at the Size of this Saguaro Cactus!!
Mesquite and Palo Verde Trees Are Numerous
It Continues On and On...
WE LOVE TRUE TEACHERS OF THE WORD!
CHUCK SWINDOLL, JERRY FALWELL, DAVID JEREMIAH, TIM LAHAYE, ERWIN LUTZER, SUSIE LARSON, GLENN MOLLETTE, KAY ARTHUR, ADRIAN ROGERS, ALBERT MOHLER, JOHN MACARTHUR, CHARLES STANLEY, ROBERT JEFFRESS...
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! DANGER!
BEWARE OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES,
THE WORD OF FAITH!
"BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS/TEACHERS" -- MATTHEW 7:13
Weekly Church Services
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
*********************************************These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.
Look for Pastor Bill's newest book to on the market soon and
will be available through Amazon.com
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings 1,194 on God Tube TV and 577 on Sermon TV for a grand total of 1,771. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!