IS THE CHURCH FAILING?
FAILING TO BE BIBLICAL? YES!
NOTE: Hearing from you every two or three weeks, would let us know you want to continue receiving our newsletter.
THE BOOK OF REVELATION
The book of Revelation is one of the most powerful books in the Bible. The Apostle John, who actually saw Jesus crucified, wrote it while he was a prisoner on the Island of Patmos. Want to see what happens when God lets loose His wrath? Read this book. It is scarier than any movie out there. It will put the fear of God into you. And here is the real scary part...it's all true and it is really going to happen! (God Loves you, and has given us a way of escape)!
WHY REACH OUT AND MINISTER TO MEN?
- When a child is reached for Christ, 3.5% of the family will follow.
- When a mother is reached for Christ, 17% of her family will follow.
- When a father is reached for Christ, 93% of his family will follow. (Per the Heritage Foundation)
- THE LORD S CALLING FAITHFUL MEN TO LEAD THEIR FAMILIES!
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED!
(Check answers below.) NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years.GIVE IT A TRY!
"Degrees of Rewards in Heaven"
- We are saved solely by God’s ________ through our ______ in Jesus who sets us apart for salvation.
- We cannot _____ ourselves. Salvation is a _______ gift from __________.
- We were _______ in our __________ and only God can create life from death.
- Works have nothing to do with our _______________ or entry into Heaven.
- We need to _________ and turn from our __________.
- After we are saved our ________ have everything to do with our ____ for Jesus and our ________ once we get into Heaven.
- In Heaven rewards are distributed to each of the saints (believers) in accordance with the _______ of each of our ______________ here on earth.
- The parable of the __________ workers (Matthew 20) comes right after Jesus speaks with the rich young ruler. (Matthew 19)
- In the context of Matthew 19 we see that the parable of the vineyard workers is not about rewards but about the coming __________ of the _____________.
- All ____________ in Heaven will ___________ be the same.
- Our salvation is not the same as our _______________.
- The _________ we serve is Equitable and Fair, Just and Holy.
- Jesus told us that Heaven is a place where ___________ will be given to the saved.
- “…Your Father who sees what is done in ________, will _________ you.” (Matthew 6:4)
- ________ is the place to store up your __________. (Matthew 6:20)
- Jesus admonishes us not to forsake our __________ rewards by seeking worldly rewards and acknowledgement.
- Jesus told his followers they would receive _______ in Heaven based on what they ____ here on earth. (Matthew 16:27)
- Jesus told a parable (Matthew 25:14-30) to illustrate how ________ we receive in Heaven are based on our _______.
- If you do well with what God has given you, your __________ in Heaven will be ____________.
- If you _________ what God has given you, don't be surprised if your rewards in Heaven are much _____.
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
LIFE IS GREAT IN ARIZONA!
TRUE TEACHERS OF THE WORD!
CHUCK SWINDOLL, JERRY FALWELL, DAVID JEREMIAH, TIM LAHAYE, ERWIN LUTZER, SUSIE LARSON, GLENN MOLLETTE, KAY ARTHUR, ADRIAN ROGERS, JOHN MACARTHUR, CHARLES STANLEY, ROBERT JEFFRESS...
BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! DANGER!
OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES,
THE WORD OF FAITH!
"BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS/TEACHERS" -- MATTHEW 7:13
Weekly Church Services
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
*********************************************These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings 1,184 on God Tube TV and 600 on Sermon TV for a grand total of 1,784. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!