Coolidge 4th of July Fireworks
INDEPENDENCE DAY! (Sunday 7/5/15)
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“God Bless America”
Psalm 33:12 and 2 Corinthians 13:5
1. Our forefathers worked hard to protect this country from the tyranny of a monarchy or of a ___________ power and control.
2. We are losing the __________ that great men like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, and others worked so hard to establish.
3. It is fitting that “God Bless America” be chosen as a ________ song for those of us who love America and what she stands for.
4. Attorney Robert Bork said, “Only religion can accomplish for modern society, what tradition, reason, and insight observation cannot. Christianity and Judaism provide the major premises of _________ reasoning by revelation and by the accounts recorded in the ________.
5. Objective self-analysis leads to _________; self-loathing on the other hand, can lead to despair, violence, and even ___________.
6. The principle objective of _____________ is made plain in the instructions the apostle Paul gives for communion in 1 Corinthians 11:28-31.
7. Israel is considered by _______ as an oppressor of the people who desire to wipe the Jewish state off the map.
8. Isis and Hamas are two of the planet’s foremost band of ___________.
9. ____________ is very hard to come by, and even more difficult to keep.
10. President Franklin Roosevelt spelled out the “Four Freedoms” to the 77th Congress on January 6, 1941. They are:
a. Freedom of _________ and Expression
b. Freedom of Every Person to _______________ God in His Own Way
c. ________________ from Want
d. Freedom from ______
11. Our forefathers were looking for a hand up, not a hand out—they had a passion to become American citizens and a sense that they were on their way to something ____________.
12. The phrase “Land of Opportunity” was more than a ________, it represented real hope.
13. What we do will become the _________ we leave behind and it will not be much of a legacy unless we remember where the foundation rests.
14. Psalm 33:12 “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.”
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”,
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
AS WE IN AMERICA CELEBRATE OUR FREEDOM, WE SUPPORT, AND ARE PRAYING FOR AN AILING PAKISTANI CHRISTIAN WIFE AND MOTHER FACING DEATH FOR DRINKING FROM A MUSLIM WATER CUP
A Pakistani Christian wife and mother facing death for drinking water out of the same vessel used by her Muslim co-workers is in such poor health her supporters fear she won't make it to her date with the executioner.
Aasiya Noreen, a wife and mother of five, better known as Asia Bibi, was sentenced in 2010 to be hanged for apostasy. The grim verdict was handed down after her co-workers charged that she had insulted the Prophet Mohammed when she was told she could not share the water vessel, but refused to obey. Now 50, Bibi is suffering from numerous health problems, including intestinal bleeding, according to Global Dispatch, which cited Bibi's family in reporting the woman is “so weak she could hardly walk.”
WHAT KIND OF A LEGAL SYSTEM WOULD CONDEMN A PERSON TO DEATH FOR DRINKING FROM A CUP? Please keep her in your prayers.
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 995 on God Tube TV and 490 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,485. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!