AMAZING GRACE, HOW SWEET THE SOUND
MANY ARE INVITED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN
FILL IN THE BLANKS! (Check answers below.)
NOTE! Filling in the blanks each week, could give a serious student of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Bible, an education equal to a Theological degree within two years. GIVE IT A TRY!
“Many Are Called, But Few Are Chosen”
1. In Matthew 22:14 Jesus says “Many are called, but few are ________”.
2. The king sent his servants out to invite everyone, both the ______ and the good, to come to the wedding banquet.
3. One man came ________ dressed and stood out among the other guests.
4. The proper wedding attire had been _________ for the guests by this benevolent king.
5. The king asked the man, “________, how did you come in here without wedding clothes.” (Matt. 22:12)
6. The man was ______________. (Matt. 22:12)
7. The man is saying, “I’m not _________ for anyone. I’ll do it my own way.”
8. The king had him bound hand and foot, to keep him from being able to ___________ to the banquet.
9. He was thrown into the outer _________ where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matt. 22:13)
10. The only acceptable wedding garment is a robe made pure white purchased by the ________ of Jesus Christ and _________ imputed righteousness. Without both, no one can see the Kingdom of God.
11. The ______________ wedding garment is sanctification.
12. Jesus is saying today, “Come to Me that you may have ____________.”
13. God ____________ and He Himself has provided the proper wedding garment through His Son, Jesus Christ.
14. Matt. 22:14 “___________ are ____________, but _____ are _______.”
To find the answers to “fill in the blanks”, click here to view God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
For discussion on this message leave a comment on this BLOG.
Praise the Lord, He continues to build His Church.
A VISIT TO GUATEMALA
We stopped by a road-side market …t
On our way to visit a Coffee Plantation.
We learned each coffee tree will produce one pound of coffee ready for market.
We stopped to talk with two Guatemalan ladies taking a few minutes to rest.
Here workers are putting dry coffee beans into sacks for shipment.
This is Me and Kathy standing before the living quarters of the plantation workers.
A visit later to Antiqua, we snapped a photo of this beautiful old church.…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
2007 Buick Lucerne, a good family car- 104,000 miles $7,000.00
Call 520-723-2952 Ask for Pastor Bill or Kathy
These books are available at online through Barnes and Noble, and Amazon.com, also check at your local book store.Click on book covers for more information.
Video files of our worship services are available on the Internet. This week’s viewings totaled 953 on God Tube TV and 504 on Sermon TV for a total of 1,457. We pray that you were blessed by this week’s message and look forward to hearing from you. To view the message click here for God Tube TV or here for Sermon TV.
If you are one of our viewers of this week’s message we would love to hear from you.
Great News! Would you like your child or grandchild to receive an A+ Christian education, but feel you just can't afford it? Click here to learn more.
You say you don't have school aged children, but would like to help? You can, without costing you a cent. Click here, you may be an answer to someone’s prayer. http://www.acsto.org/
Arizona Christian School Tuition Organization
A Reminder!!! Come visit us and learn the truth!Our Church Service starts at 9:30 a.m. Sunday, followed by a time of fellowship.
CH_ _ CH, What’s Missing? U R! You’re Welcome!